Thursday, March 10, 2011

What I Know

With all the unknowns and unanswered questions that exist regarding adoptiong in Ethiopia right now, I have worked hard this week to focus on what I know.

I know that while there are many unknowns with adoption right now...I serve a God who has no unknowns.
I know that God's timing is perfect and that mine is no.
I know that God is in control of all of this...and is bigger than all those involved.
I know that we have been called to adopt and that God will bring this journey to completion in His time.

I pray for all those that are dealing with this delay....for the millions of children that need a family. I pray mostly that Danny and I would continue to glorify God in our response to the unknowns and in our journey to bring our little one home.

We have been humbled by the support of all of you as we sell our shirts to help raise money. We would covet your continued prayers not only for our fundraising but for this whole process. May all the we do and say bring glory and honor to God.

In His Name,
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment