Thursday, January 6, 2011

An Update

Happy New Year!!! Danny and I have already started praying about how God would use us this year to glorify Him and make a difference for the Kingdom.

Adoption Update: We recieved several monetary gifts to put towards our adoption fund over Christmas (one that was totally unexpected) and have been very humbled and blessed by the generousity of others. It is so exciting to watch that account grow and know that we are moving one step closer to getting our child. Yesterday we got a call from the agency letting us know that our interviews (the next step in the homestudy process) were scheduled for NEXT week...we are thrilled that it is so quick. Tuesday we will have our couples interview and I will have my individual interview and then Wednesday Danny will go back for his individual one. Please pray that they will go well and we would be able to communciate clearly the desire of our hearts. We are so thankful for each and everyone of you..for your prayers as well as your willingness to journey alongside of us. Be looking for our t-shirt designs (this will be our next fundraiser)..they should be ready soon.
God is Good..All the Time!!!
Bethany and all

3 comments:

  1. Bethany, that's fantastic! How exciting for your family. I'll have to bookmark this page so I can check up on how it's all going. Are you adopting internationally, or in the US? It seems to be moving very quickly! Probably doesn't feel that way to you, and I'm sure it's been a much longer process than what I'm reading about. Anyway, good luck! Can't wait to see your new addition. (By the way, if you'd like an invitation to my blog, I'd be happy to send you one. Just send me your email on FB)
    -Cinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to hear about upcoming interviews!! Yes I will be praying - I know it's a big deal to make sure they know y'alls hearts! So very happy to see WHO God has for y'all!

    Cynthia Lewellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. check out this site: i read a blog post about an adoption fundraiser.
    andersonfamilycrew.blogspot.com
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete