Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ready for Number 4

We are indeed ready to add to our family..however this time we feel like God is calling us to do it through adoption. We are moving (more like creeping to me) along in the process to bring the next member of our family home. We are all very excited and have already seen Gods hand move in mighty ways.

 I will update this blog as new things happen so people will know where we are in the process and know more specifically how to pray. We are blessed to have each of you with us on this jorney...may God be glorified in all that is done.

God is Good,
The Sharps

2 comments:

  1. Bethany,
    I am so excited for you guys. Jason and I also read "Radical" and have really felt God's call to something different in our lives and I am excited to see what God is doing in other's lives as well. I hope all goes well and just the right little person is brought into your family.

    Michelle Coomes

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I am so happy for y'all. And you've sure got a great start! Know I'll be praying . . .

    ReplyDelete